Sabtu, 5 Mei 2012

the day igave my heart to u, i've cherish that very moment so precious inside my heart, and make a wish for me,and u never ever part, ily so deeply,ilysm, ily the sound of your voice,and the way that we share, i love your warm smile and your knd thoughtful way, the joy bning to my life evry day, i ly today , as i have from the start and i'll love you forever with all of my heart , iloveou more as each moment passes us by, ily more than all the star in the sky, ily more with every breath i take , iloveyourr moe with each promice we make ,.. ineed you like a flowe needs the rain, i need you for you can wash away my pain , ineed you more each day, ineed you for you arre o wonderful, in every singl way..

  i miss you more than evver now i miss you because ireally need u someone , imiss you for to me, you mean so much, iwant you to look into my eyes and sef my love for you , iwant you to hold me close to your heart i relly want you to know that biy,..

pnt nk carik ayt nie tau tk nk bukak kamuss lagy n, i think BI i ni lintang pukang skit, hihi :) sowey, n thank for readingg :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan